Friday, February 4, 2011

Brrr...

It has been unusually cold here in Arizona the past few days. I find it quite refreshing, though. I get to wear my favorite mittens, furry hats and cute jackets! It is supposed to be back up in the 70's by Sunday so might as well enjoy it while it lasts! I made some hot cocoa and bundled up with a blanket to get warm after an hour and a half of frisbee practice in 20 degree weather. I got this super cute mug from my older sister for Christmas. A for Alex, or for Awesome... or a number of other things :]



I have been so busy this week but feel like I'm accomplishing so much and living life to its fullest, and I absolutely love it!
I'm headed to go get sushi with a couple friends, then First Fridays downtown! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share! Have a fantastic weekend!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable mug! it reminds me of the store anthropologie. :)

    have fun at sushi, and enjoy the cold weather! it's so strange hearing about the "cold weather" in arizona. haha! i've never been, but i hear it's always hot!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete