Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sleepyhead

So I have loved Passion Pit for some time now, however listening to it on my jog yesterday morning reignited my passion (haha, I'm so punny) for them. So after my 7:30am class, I went to the hub on campus had some coffee and got some homework done. This is starting to be my Wednesday routine, and I really enjoy it. Instead of going home after class and sleeping, I actually get some work done and stay productive. So in honor of an early morning, here's Passion Pit's Sleepyhead, one of my favorites.





I want to see them live soooo badly, watch this and you'll see why. Granted it is a music video, put it looks like so much fun to jump and sing along!
Have a great hump day,
Alex


PS: I saw John Legend in concert last night, and he was so inspirational and is super intelligent. I love multi-faceted people! haha

1 comment:

  1. I love having a "routine" at school. I have an hour break between a bunch of class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I decided to just go to the bookstore and leisure read over some coffee. Best decision ever.

    ReplyDelete