Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Did that really just happen?

Have you ever had a time in your life where you just stop and wonder if everything going on is really happening? Well I had one of those times this past 48 hours. I feel like I didn't sit for 2 days straight, but it has been so worth it. Mainly because I was on the Ellen show (Yes, THE Ellen show), and some pretty exciting stuff happened, but that is all for a later post because right now I am amidst finishing an essay and other pieces of homework and running on very little sleep.

This is right now.


I got this text from my Dad as I was literally running from one place to another today, super overwhelmed and busy.
"Don't forget to breathe and take time to enjoy the moment."
So I shall. Inhale. Exhale.
Alex


PS: I'll post about my Ellen extravaganza ASAP, hopefully tomorrow! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment