Monday, February 14, 2011

More than that...

So I could be sad right now, dwelling on what I'm not doing or who I'm not with and the fact that I'm alone in my apartment watching Cake Boss and eating a frozen egg roll. But I have made the decision to be happy, I have so much love in my life, why not be? Went out to a great lunch with my Grandparents at Monti's a steakhouse in Tempe that holds a lot of Arizona history, which was fitting because today is also Arizona's Birthday! Then worked, went to a meeting and then back home to change into my PJs and do a little nothing for a little. Anyways, here's what I'm most thankful for this Valentine's Day...




Well I hope everyone had a fantastic day of love, and felt the love from someone or something or somewhere :]
xoxo,
Alex

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL POST!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you had a decent valentine's day! mine was similar to yours. sat at home, and did a little bit of nothing. haha!

    when i read what you wrote about eating a frozen eggroll, i literally lol'ed. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, your family is precious. It's always nice to share v-day with fun people!

    ReplyDelete