Monday, February 7, 2011

Play Day

I started today waking up from one of the best nights of sleep I've had in months, and going for a fantastic jog. I thought I had a meeting at one, but it was canceled, well actually never existed in the first place. So my grandma who rode the light rail to Tempe with me, had yet to leave so we spent almost the whole day eating, walking on Mill Ave and hanging out. Lunch was at a Greek restaurant super close to my apartment that was DELICIOUS... I know where I will be eating more often! Then we got fro yo and spent the day enjoying the beautiful 70 degree weather. Later I went to my first staff meeting for my new internship with the club on campus. I hate being the new girl, it's exciting and all but I barely know anyone and don't really know what to do. I guess time will pass and I'll figure it out.
Anyways...
I was planning on doing a lot of outfit posts with this blog, and have ended up doing like none so far! It's mostly because I don't have a tripod or any effective to way to get truly good photos of what I'm wearing. So here's my attempt at some outfit photos! Enjoy!



Shirt: Goodwill, $5
Ring: I found at my work, aha
Jeans: Lucky Brand, gift
Flats: Room Rack Shoes, $15
I absolutely love this shirt, and the fact that it was thrifted just makes me even happier! The gold buttons are on the shoulder and make it a little bit more feminine, and make it possible to accessorize with gold! The ring was found in a boat at my work, weird... kind of, cute... yes!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, now I'm off to do some homework and start on an essay!

1 comment: