Friday, July 6, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

In honor of America's birthday and getting in the patriotic spirit (and maybe the fact we got free tickets from Dutch Bros.) my friends and I went to a Diamondback's game last night. I have lived in Arizona practically my whole life and I don't think I've ever been to a game! I know- I couldn't believe it either! Crazy!

So we went to a bar downtown right by the stadium, Coach & Willies, and had a couple beverages before the game. We got to the game and continued to devour a huge bag of delicious kettle corn and scream for the Dbacks. Unfortunately, our cheering wasn't enough because we lost the game. It was still a lot of fun, and we stayed until the end of the game- which is saying a lot because baseball games seem to last foreverrrr.

I'm off to work, and will hopefully post soon about my amazing time at the Independence Day Music Festival and my delicious banana bread recipe!

Happy Friday everyone!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment