Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Boy Crazy Blog

So we all have blogs and websites that we read and keep up with. One that my friend told me about, imboycrazy.com has this crazy, eclectic writer Alexi that says things and talks about things everyone else is too afraid to say out loud, but are definitely thinking. I love reading her blog, and I was lucky enough to have her come out to an event I hosted last semester.






You'll have to check her out, you'll start reading her stories and know exactly what she means- because chances are you've felt the same way! Then you'll get hooked to some of her other more glamorous stories, like meeting rappers and talking to famous directors.. and be hooked after every 'to be continued.' 




I’m so afraid of being sucked in just to have the rug pulled out from under me. but that’s the thing about life: there are no guarantees. that’s what makes it exciting AND scary.


Love this quote, and this story of her new relationship. Hope you check her out!

Have a great day!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment