Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Read.

So I planned on reading a lot this summer, and getting a bunch of good books... but that didn't quite happen. So sad. I did, however, read a hilarious book I think you all need to read!

Image via Weheartit.com

Bossypants is Tina Fey's first book about her life and career, and is absolutely hilarious. It gives a really cool insight to her life, seeing her as a real person and not just a celebrity. You also get to hear about behind the scenes moments at SNL and 30 Rock and about the people who work on the shows with her. I loved her take on life, and the silly things that stress us out and the importance of a career vs. family.

You'll have to check it out and let me know if you love it as much as I did! What was your summer read, or reads if you were more ambitious than I was in the reading department?!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment