Friday, May 6, 2011

Life With A View




(Me on our patio, beautiful view, and in honor of Mother's Day... my sister, my mom and me!)

Mexico was muy bueno! I had way too much fun relaxing on the beach and pretty much enjoying doing nothing but eating, drinking and laying out in the sun. What more could you ask for? It was hard getting back into the real world and back into finishing papers and working, but I suppose it has to happen.

This week has been filled with final papers and work, and any free time I spent watching TV or doing anything to keep my sanity. I have not posted in forever, but I hope everyone else is as busy with finals and the end of the semester as I have been. But do not worry, I am done with the semester alas! Hooray! I am working for four more days then it is relaxing and getting things done before dun dun dun... LONDON! I cannot wait! Now it is time for me to pack up my apartment and move everything out, so that will occupy me for the next few days. I will hopefully be blogging soon with some photography, recipe and maybe even an outfit post. Good luck with finals those of you taking them, and enjoy the raising temperatures everyone else!

Keep on keepin' on,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. Mexico looks amaziiing!! I am so jealous! As for London, I hope you have an amazing time! The weather isn't as nice as it has been recently here but i'm sure the sun will come out for your visit here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, wow LONDON. Have the best time, I am sure you will :).

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete