Monday, April 25, 2011

I love Mondays

You don't hear too many people say they love Mondays, but it is so true for me.
I got so much accomplished today, and feel so good right now. Everything for my study abroad trip is coming together, I'm just finishing up a few projects and papers (my biggest one is complete! Good bye FormZ, hallelujah!), Mexico is only three days away, and I'm happy as can be. I'm pretty sure this is the exact opposite of how I was feeling last week... but I'm glad I'm here now.
I hope you all had a fantastic Easter, here's a peek of what mine looked like, or at least the delicious cupcakes my sister made. We didn't get one picture of my family, mostly because we didn't leave the poolside all day and hula hooped and jump roped like we were in 5th grade again. It was great.



So I'm thinking of starting another blog, but my other one will be more event, design and wedding planning inspiration. I'm still deciding if this is a good idea and if I'll actually have enough time to pay attention to both, so we'll see. What do you think? Does any one have two blogs, is it too much to handle or nice to have two separate outlets for different ideas?

Any who... I've come upon a predicament about this summer.. what to do when I get back from the UK. Do I stay at home, take a summer class, and drive to work on Tempe Town Lake or go to Northern Michigan and be a little outrageous? ;] I don't know if that second offer still stands, but it is sounding more and more tempting to live lakeside and work in a little downtown store or coffee shop. I can't help wanting to see even more of the country! Ah, what to do!
Sorry this is so long, but check this out.. it's like Pandora but more customizable(and less commercials!)
grooveshark.com
Have a great week!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment