Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Imagine Whirled Peace

I have found that some people enter your life just to teach you something. It doesn't have to be a long lasting friendship, or even really a relationship at all, it can just be a random connection. Whatever the case, I have found that all of the people I have encountered this year I have learned something about my self or life in general. A new carefree friend that has taught me to take life as it comes and enjoy every moment. Close family that has continually shown me nothing is stronger than family ties. A guy that has shown me what it is like to want what you can't have, so close, but just not where you want him. Someone who has become a great friend who focuses on herself before trying to impress anyone else. A stranger that I happened to meet at just the wrong time, but can still seem to show me it's worth it to just go for it sometimes.

I spent all of last night and this morning packing up my whole apartment and have now moved out. All the goodbyes, whether it be for the summer, the year, or forever, have made me do some reflecting. So I sat down and indulged in some Whirled Peace, and just did some thinking... thus this somewhat sentimental post.





"There are no obstacles, only chances to discover new territory."

Enjoy the ones around you, you might just learn something from them.
Alex

1 comment:

  1. whirled peace is goodness in a tub. i'm dying to try the jimmy fallon late night snack, just because it has potato chips in it?! what?! i know. but I have to try it. I also have the peanut brittle one right now which is pretty delish.

    anywho. i agree with all of your sentimental-ness. it spoke to my soul,alex.

    just found your blog today and i'm glad i did, because i needed to read that. like really.

    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete