Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Time,

When the livin's easy...
Well not quite, seeing as I only have about 24 more hours to pack up my whole apartment and then I have to pack for my 6-week venture to the UK (in under 45ibs I might add!). So I am trying to enjoy summer life, but I just got am email from my professor for this summer about homework that's due next, when I'm in London that is! It is so crazy to say that next week I'll be on the other side of the world, sooo exciting! I forgot that Studying Abroad actually includes Studying, bummer! But, in this week of checking off my final to-dos before my trip and packing, I am going to try and relax and take a step back from meetings, work(my last day is tomorrow!), and school work.. until next week that is!



Packing
&
Planning



So here is to summer time, wearing you're fav shades, a pair of cut-offs and laying by the pool with a good book.
(I am secretly excited to escape the heat for a bit and wear my rainboots and pea coats in London, though!)

Have a marvelous Monday and great week,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. your going to LONDDDDDDDDDDDONNNNN!!! have a dance party girl!

    xoxo
    allymullin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! You're gonna have so much fun in London! I can't wait to see pictures of all your adventures! Packing is probably my least favorite part. I'm definitely a compulsive overpacker, so the 45 lbs can get real stressful real fast, haha.

    ReplyDelete