Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vegas Bound!

Sorry I have been so absent from the blogging world, these past couple weeks have been absolutely overwhelming! Starting my second job, staying on top of my mid-terms and classes, and being active in all of my organizations leaves me little time for even sleep. So I apologize, and this is going to be short because, well, I really need to get some sleep. Anyways, I am leaving for Las Vegas in the morning! I am sooo excited, I'm going for an Ultimate Frisbee tournament but we have lots of fun things planned. Basically just getting dressed up in cute outfits and walk around the strip, and maybe go on a few roller coasters. I absolutely cannot wait, and I need this little vacation more than ever.
So here are my items of the moment. I got this Dooney & Bourke purse no where else but my Grandma's closet, and on accident. I was looking for some slippers when this baby was sitting on a shelf about an inch thick in dust. After some heavy-duty cleaning and air-dusting, it was as good as new and my Grandma is more than excited that her bag is getting some use once again! I am so in love with it, and where it all the time!
I have mentioned my photography before, and I have gotten film for my wonderful film SLR, but just haven't had time to shoot anything. So I have it loaded and ready to go for some awesome pictures of the strip this weekend, even more reason to be pumped for this weekend.

I hope you all have a splendid weekend as I know I will!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. Im so jealous that you're going to Vegas! I've always wanted to go! Have a great weekend!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like darker shades of nail polish too. The indigo color of my polish was darker in real life, so it WAS really nice. Ahh, I'm so jealous you're going to London! Is this later on this year or soon? I'm a freshman in college right now :)

    ReplyDelete