Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring is in the Air

Sorry I have been kind of absent from the blogging world, it has continued to be crazy, even during Spring Break. I guess that's what two jobs and school can do. I did, however, have a full 48 hours of no class, no meetings, no work and it was beautiful, I got to take a little road trip and go to the lake! It went by so fast though, and now I'm back to work and homework. So when I get on my computer and I'm not doing homework I like to find fun stuff, or inspiring things. Here is a site that I love, and reading it makes me smile because all of these little things are so true!

This one is my favorite right now because it is so warm right now in Arizona and the temperature is perfect and you can't be mad in perfect weather, at least I can't! The sun is shining and all the smells of Spring are out (even if it isn't even officially Spring yet!)I got to go wake boarding at the lake yesterday, and despite the frigid temperature of the water, it was a beautiful day out and I had a blast. I am so so sooo sore today though!

I paid for my plane ticket to London this week, and I'm one step closer to leaving. Less than two months until I Study Abroad! Woo!

Work hard, smile big :D
Alex

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE 'the little things'! i check it pretty much every day! :) i'm glad you were able to come across it.

    XO,
    SSDS

    p.s.,
    good luck in school! i'm a student as well, and understand how busy it can get. :\ just remember that all your sacrifices will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete