Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF

It's Friday! I went for a run, laid out by the pool, finished a project and got my nails done. What more could you ask for?! I am super excited for this weekend. For one, I only work at one job... five hours a day, no problem! Then I'm going to the EPIC Arizona Blogger Meet Up, totally excited to meet some awesome people, explore downtown, and have some fun.
In honor of the gorgeous weather here in Phoenix, I am wearing a dress and sandals and enjoying the perfect weather! But, when I was picking out my outfit I just could not decide on a pair of sandals. I have now decided that I need to up my sandal collection. So now I'm on the hunt for some cute sandals that can go with anything. Here are some that I've been eying:



I love the sandals that cover your ankle, I have a pair in olive and I want them in black too! I really like the tan/nude color of these flats, I feel like you could wear them with so much and it's something different than a white or black. The royal blue color caught my eye on the bottom pair. I'm sure I could find things to wear with this bright color. Then there are the black ones and the white (slip-ons are always a plus- so much easier to put on!) that go with everything. My black and white pairs that I have now have been through a lot, and have seen better days, I just may need replacement ones soon.

What style sandals do you like to wear? What color do you find yourself wearing the most?
I hope to meet some of you tomorrow, and if not, have a fantastic weekend!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I just cleaned out my closet and organized my shoes..boy do I need to go sandal shopping. A girl can never have enough sandals in my opinion!

    Your blog is adorable I am so glad that I found it♥

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for sandal season, I'm ready to start stocking up! And the blogger meet up was great, eh?!

    ReplyDelete