Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celebrate You

I'm trying to be as happy as possible with myself, and just be glad to be who I am. So I'm taking time to celebrate myself, and I think everyone else should to. Take a minute to think of all of the great things you have accomplished and all of the amazing things you're doing right now. Write them down if you please, or just think of them, and let them soak in. We all deserve a little appreciation, and self appreciation is the easiest most important kind. Reevaluate things. Is everything you're doing making YOU happy? If not, change it, get rid of it. Life's too short to be unhappy and I am trying to organize my life so that I am living for me, and being the happiest person I can be.
It is officially Spring Break, but I am working 13 hour days Friday and Saturday so as long as I can get through the next couple days, I can relax a little more. I might even get to sleep in past 8 am, hooray!
Here are some pictures from my Vegas trip, try to ignore the farmer's tan... it was a long day in the sun playing frisbee.




My parachute pants in the last photo I got in Texas this summer hand have been dying to wear, they were on sale for like nothing, and make my legs look like a mile long! I love how the outfit turned out, and was excited to wear it out on the strip.

Have a good weekend, relax, and celebrate yourself. :]
Alex

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree, i too need to reevaluate myself:) btw love the pants on you and that burnt orange top is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete