Monday, March 7, 2011

Tick Tock

No, I'm not referring to the Ke$ha song. The clock never stops, and I am going and going, and it has been hard to keep up. Sometimes you get overwhelmed, you break down, you cry... but then you get back up and everything falls into place and you realize that it is not the end of the world. Life goes on, time goes on, and you go along with it. After a lot of stress piling up on me, everything just kind of worked out. Yes, I am still incredibly busy and it is the week before Spring Break with mid-terms and papers like crazy, but things are just falling into place and I am so relieved. So I hope everyone can just take a breather and know that it all works out as it is meant to be.


Image from weheartit

"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity."
Henry David Thoreau

"Time is like money; the less we have of it to spare the further we make it go."
Josh Billings

My Vegas pictures should be up soon! We took 2nd at the tournament, EPIC! I had so much fun with the team, and my wolf pack. :]
Happy Monday,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. That Thoreau quote is my number 2 absolute favorite quote ever. And I know what you mean about feeling like time is just ticking away!

    ReplyDelete