Monday, March 14, 2011

Can't Decide

So I am looking into new digital cameras for a number of reasons. Mostly because I am going to Study Abroad this summer and need an awesome camera to capture all of the awesome places I'll see and because I really want to get more in to photography and have better photos in general.
Here are the ones I am deciding between, and I know there is a big difference between a DSLR and just a digital... and that is also what I need to make up my mind about.




It is mostly between the Canon Digital Rebel SLR and the Canon G12. The G12 is a lot smaller and would allow me to take it wherever a lot easier, but the DSLR is... well, it's a DSLR. It would let me use it more artistically and I would be able to do more of the manual focusing. And then the digital Canon Powershot has an awesome zoom, is portable, and cheaper!

Someone help me decide! What kind of camera do you have? Have any good insight, let me know! Help me decide!

Happy Spring Break! I hope you are doing more than just working like me, but at least the weather is beautiful here and I will be going to the lake Thursday! :]
Alex

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute style girl! I used to live in Mesa so when I saw you live in Tempe, it made me miss AZ!!

    And I need a good cam like this :)

    xoxo
    www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete