Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Enlightenment

Classes have resumed, and it's back to school life again. I am more than excited for my classes this semester. I truly feel inspired to learn, even after the first day! All of my professors seem to truly enjoy their subjects, and are eager to teach. I feel like I am really going to get a lot out of this semester from my Career Development class and figuring out a career path, to my Environmental Design lecture and getting a better realization of the world around me. I haven't been this excited to learn and go to class in quite a while. I can just tell already that this semester is going to be worth the money spent on books, stress over papers and lack of sleep from studying that may accompany the enlightenment I get through these classes.


"Do stuff. be clenched, curious. Not waiting for inspiration's shove or society's kiss on your forehead. Pay attention. It's all about paying attention. attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. stay eager."
— Susan Sontag


I am eager for this semester and I hope all of you out there that are in school too realize how awesome truly learning is... as cheesy as that sounds! One of my professors created his syllabus with multiple quotes on every page, and I love them all, so you might see me posting a lot of quotes in the future!
On another note, I got some film for my SLR, finally! So I shall be doing some photography soon, and hopefully I can figure out how to transfer it to the wonderful world of the internet!
Hope all is well, enjoy the rest of your week!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment