Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Choice

Worked all day, I just want to lay down and not use my brain at all. But I can already feel the semester stress start to set in and feel like I need to start getting ready in some way.
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself; I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it."



Let's choose to be happy, as many days as we want.
I get the choice, it's a wonderful realization.
Have a good Saturday night, and a happy day,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. I find that if I tackle one thing at a time, I get a lot more done and then I can go on to being happier.

    Also, mine's an Ambico tripod, but it was just one that my dad had stored away. I like it because it's easy to use, though, haha. Definitely get one! They make things so much easier!

    ReplyDelete