Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Off

Today I had a much needed day off. I haven't had a day off with no big plans in forever! It was nice to just make a to-do list, put my iPod on shuffle and just get some things done and unwind. I just found out I'll be getting a new roommate, snd I needed to clean out the other side of the apartment I'd taken over and clean my side that I'd completely piled with countless clothes, bags and random things. My apartment received a deep cleaning and it felt good to do it, and now to look at it! Life has been going fantastic, everything is just falling into place. I got another job at a restaurant in a resort in Downtown Phoenix I start next month... exciting!
Well I've been meaning to put these pictures up for a while now, so here they are. My sister, best friend and I went to Tempe Town Lake and took out a boat from my work, It was a sunny beautiful day, perfect to be outdoors! We went out to eat at a Mexican food place on Mill ave. called Hippie Cove. It was delicious and the owner was super nice. We sat by the window and people watched and ate great burritos. It was a fantastic day with some of my favorite people.





I had my sister take a couple outfit pictures of me, so I could put them on here.. so here you go!



Shirt: Forever 21 (from my Mom)
Cardigan: Anthropologie ($30)
Shorts: Goodwill, cut by me! ($5)
Shoes: Ross ($15)
Necklace: Vintage ($10)

I'm going to go get ready, then go to a meeting for Special Event Planners Association(which I just found out I got an officer position as VP of Creative Services, woo!), then I have a Skype date with my Australian friend!
I hope you all have a good night!
Alex

3 comments:

  1. I love the color of your cardigan! Such a unique color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's such an odd color... but I find it goes with a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Being on a boat looks fun!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete