Thursday, December 2, 2010

No Pity For the Kitty


Territorial rivalries are the best! The U of A vs. ASU game was probably the biggest game of the year. As much as I wished I could have been at the game, sitting on the couch with my brother and Mom screaming at the TV, in the heat, was the next best thing. Oh, and getting fed and my laundry done was an added bonus :] Such a great game, a little slow at first... but that's what DVR is for, and rewinding to read the lips of our coach cussing like a sailor to entertain us. My throat hurts from all the screaming, but double overtime and winning by a field goal was definitely worth it. Such a great game. Now I can go to Tucson this weekend for my frisbee tournament with pride... oh and rub it in my sister's face. It must have been my new ASU Devils tank, it has to be lucky or something. Either way I like it, and think it's cute!
Had a great time tonight, and even had time to pick out a [real] Christmas tree with my Mom. Love it!
Well time for bed, have a great night and I hope whatever team you cheer for wins too!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment