Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Week (or so) in Pictures

It's been too long since I've blogged! Can't believe Christmas is only two days away! I've been working and shopping and being merry. So to catch everyone up here's my week, or a little more, in pictures. There's been cooking with the family, Christmas parties, and last minute shopping. It hasn't felt like Christmas this year for some reason... maybe it's because all of my family is already in Arizona, or the fact that it has been 80 degrees out practically all of December. Anyways, here are some fun pictures to take a gander at.




There's my delicious Snickerdoodle cookies my sister and I made for a holiday party I went to, White Elephant gifts, our awesome Instax Mini pictures in the tree, my sister's Christmas party and all the treats, and me and my frisbee girls at the Martinis and Mistletoe party. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the holiday spirit! I hope to put some Christmas pictures, and maybe a recipe or two, up soon!

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment