Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No More November

Can't believe it's already the last day of November! That's ridiculous. Where did it go? Well it ended up being pretty swell. Learned a lot, did a lot, worked a lot... what more could I ask for? I had a fantastic Thanksgiving day.. I hope you did too! I stuffed myself with food, that happens with two sides of the family and two Thanksgivings! Haha. I had a great time playing Super Smash Brothers and Mario Kart at my Grandma's. Then playing Cranium and Catch Phrase at my sister... sooo much fun! I had to work the rest of the weekend though, so I didn't get as much home time as I would have like, but oh well! Here are some pictures of me and the family, and the twin sister. I couldn't be more grateful for the amazing family I have.



I have much more to share about the past week, so I should be posting more soon!
Have a great night,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear your thanksgiving went well! catch phrase and cranium are two of my all time favorite games! i agree with you on november flying by. i can't believe how close it is to being 2011!

    by the way, you and your siblings are all such good looking people! i'd say good looks definitely run in your family. :)

    p.s,
    thank you so much for your sweet comments! without a doubt, your blog will get a ton of followers in no time! you've got great pictures, and really interesting content. best of luck and keep up the good work! :) i'm following you now!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I don't know if I'm ready for a whole new year! Well thank you, I love them!
    Aww, I'll try to keep it up. Either way, I love working on my blog even if only a few people follow! Thanks so much! :]

    ReplyDelete