Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve!

Can't believe it's the last day of the year... and the decade! Well my Penn State friends are here, well 2/3rds are them are. One's flight was cancelled, but is coming in tonight just in time to ring in the New Year. Well here are a couple of my New Years picks, my favorite things that I'll be wearing tonight :]

My new favorite nail polish:

OPI Gift of Gold... perfect for New Years!
Photo Credit: Bloglovin

My new shoes I got for Christmas, loooove them!

I love leopard print, and I think these will go with anything!
PC: Lucky

I'm not quite sure what I'll end up doing tonight, but I'll be with some of my favorite people.. so I'm sure I'll have a great time.
Have a great rest of 2010, and a very Happy New Year!
Talk to you next year :]
Alex

1 comment:

  1. i love your nail polish and your new shoes! have fun with your friends tonight and happy new year!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete