Monday, December 6, 2010

Singing, Dancing & Studying

Just got back from a karaoke night with my friends from my apartment council. Drank tons of hot cocoa, literally like 5 cups, and apple cider, cookies and a candy cane. Yeah.. I'm full. It was so much fun just to hang out and sing. Even the guys got up there and let loose, it was great. There was everything from I Like Big Butts, to Taylor Swift. I had such a great time, and we spent more than two hours singing, dancing and laughing our hearts out. Karaoke night was definitely a success.
Well I had my last class of the semester today, I can't believe it! This semester flew by! Now it's finals time! Time to crack down on some studying and get some work done. So happy right now! One final, work, then Jump Street tomorrow! Can't wait to bounce around and have some more fun!
This past weekend I went to Hoasis, a co-ed Ultimate Frisbee tournament in Tucson. It was a more relaxed tournament, and everyone was there to just have some fun and play a little frisbee. Just how I like it! We only won one game all weekend, but our team did win the most important points. Saturday night there was a party for all the players of all the teams, and we started a dance party and had a fantastic time.


Here's some pictures of me and some of the girls. Oh, and my awesome hot pink fanny pack Mary's wearing.
Well sorry for the long post, but so much has happened, thought I'd keep you updated! I shall be posting more pictures of outfits, fun times and food coming soon! Especially when finals are over and I can do nothing but blog, woo!
Study hard if you have finals coming up, and have some holiday cheer!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment