Monday, December 13, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner!

Ah, one more final down... one more to go! Then I am finished with school for 2010! Woohoo! Not wanting to be very creative and make up a meal to cook, I decided to go with the always delicious pancakes for dinner. You really can't go wrong with pancakes, and plus I have left overs I can make for breakfast tomorrow, score! Well I have been going crazy with all the studying and work. I feel like I never get a break, and I am so excited for winter break. I'll still have to work, but at least when I get home I can just relax and not worry about homework or studying! It's going to be beautiful! Here's some photos of the pancake making process, go Bisquick!


Off to enjoy some Mexican food in honor of finishing my Spanish final! Have a good night! My holiday party photos should be up soon!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your last final! glad to hear your spanish one is over. there is nothing like the feeling that comes with finishing your last final. you just want to scream "i'm free" at the top of your lungs. haha! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete