Friday, April 26, 2013

Be sad, read this.

So I figured I'd share this because of how sad this made me. It's always good to share sadness, right? Wrong. But anyways, read this and:
A) be super glad you are still in college and have time to take it all in, or
B) be in a state of depression because college is ending in... like a week. So, so, so sad. There's not enough so's in the world for that sentence.

Here it is.

Real world, I am so extremely excited for you and all the greatness that is Seattle and that awesome culture and music and cool people to meet, but I am also terrified of the 2, 5, 13 and 21 on the list. Especially 21, because the number of people I know in Seattle can be counted on 1 hand... fine I'll be honest... can be counted on 1 finger.

BUT LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE AFTER COLLEGE TO EXPLORE!

Enjoy everyday, college life or not!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. The real world is actually better than you think! College has nothing on your first pay check!

    xoxo
    ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seattle is an awesome city! I hope you're loving it, girl! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete