Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Future Husband.

One of my friends posted this the other day, and I just had to share. This is seriously the greatest thing I've read in a while. It is so adorable, and I'd like to think of it as completely true. I haven't been talking to anyone or seeing anyone pretty much this whole semester, okay... this whole year. But I have a lot of other things to focus on right now, so it's not too big of deal. Sometimes, of course, I let the girl in me get the best of me and get sad about my lackluster love life, but I know someday someone will turn up... and when they do I hope they are just like the author of this article, Kelly Flanagan, describes.

Check it out here.

What do you think? I totally had tears in my eyes after reading it, so adorable!
Enjoy,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment