Sunday, April 21, 2013

Too Close.

I was lucky enough to go to the Alex Clare concert this past week with one of my best friends Cheyenne. She burnt me his CD over the summer and we fell in love with him. The he came out with 'Too Close' on the radio, and we were so excited he was touring.

We bought our tickets, and I marked my calendar. I finally got to see a show at the Marquee when I was old enough to go to Mill Ave before. We stopped for happy hour at a couple places and then walked over the bridge to see the show. I remember going to shows at the Marquee theater and seeing all the cool older kids walking over the bridge to the venue after getting drinks on Mill. Well guess what?! I'm a cool older kid now, woo!



The concert was awesome, and Alex Clare is so cute! As my friend Cheyenne put it, "He'll make a good Santa Claus when he is older. He just kept smiling at the crown with his bearded grin and talking in his sweet British accent. His songs were so much fun to dance along to and sing at the top of our lungs. So glad I went and got to go, and enjoy it with one of my best friends.

Hooray for good music and great friends!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Just catching up on your blog--I love concerts with my best friends!

    I just started a new blog---www.danplusally.blogspot.com! Come on over!

    xoxo
    Ally

    ReplyDelete