Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tick Tock.

No, that wasn't a Ke$ha reference.

But where is the time going?! It's terrifying really. Not only is my time at ASU ending and it's getting closer to all my final projects being due, my time in Arizona is coming to a close and I only have just over a month to spend with my family and friends. I literally keep checking the date because I cannot believe it actually says April 17th... its almost the end of April... say what?! A mere 3 weeks until the G word (shh...graduation) that means the end of the glorious thing I like to call college life.

Bucket List re-cap to remind myself what I have done, and what I need to get on doing pronto.


  • Play Frolf on campus (frisbee golf)
  • Hike 'A' Mountain at sunrise or sunset
  • Sing karaoke in front of strangers
  • Take a pedal boat out on Tempe Town Lake; I've worked there for more than 2 years and have seen so many people praise how fun it is, whine about how hard it is, and everything in between. I'm ashamed to say though I've been in a pedal boat more times than I can count, I want the whole experience of going around the lake, even if my co-workers will make fun of me.
  • Go to an ASU football game, basketball game, and baseball game at least once; I've done the first two, but want to go to a baseball game and hopefully another basketball game and enjoy being a Sun Devil fan!
  • Go to a play or musical at Gammage Auditorium (ASU's amazing theater venue)
  • Get a drink between or before class at The Vine; because that's just soo ASU 
  • Join or create a game of sand volleyball on the SRC fields
  • Take a picture on the horse in front of the Business building
  • Drive through Jerry's Drive-Thru liquor; it's practically an ASU landmark and I want to say I have
  • Take a road-trip and hike the Grand Canyon; now that I'm old enough to really appreciate it, and while I live so close to this wonder of the world, I really want to re-visit it
  • Go to the green house on top of the Life Sciences building
  • Have a picnic in the Secret Garden on campus
  • Take a dip/splash in the MU fountain
I've only done two things?! That's so sad.. I need to get on it! 

Do you have a bucket list for college, or for life in general? What's on it?
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment