Monday, January 21, 2013

My ASU Bucket List.

So I made a bucket list of things I want to do in my last semester of college. Ew, I hate saying that. Can college last forever and ever? It's Monday I'm reliving my amazing weekend I just had and I never want it to end. I know I can still have fun after graduation, and don't get me wrong, I'm extremely excited for the adventure that awaits me after this semester, but I know it'll be different. I have all kinds of friends, school friends, work friends on-campus, work friends off-campus, club friends, frisbee friends. I'm surrounded by so many amazing people and get to spend my time surrounded by them, doing great things and I'll soon be moving to a city where I will know approximately one person.

My last first day of school outfit! Looking back, I probably should have chosen something a little more .. remarkable. It could have been worse, but I definitely have better outfits. Here's to a semester of fun events and good exciting outfits!


I've got 4 more months to take advantage of this wonderful thing, so I made myself a bucket list. Here are some of the things on my list:

  • Play Frolf on campus (frisbee golf)
  • Hike 'A' Mountain at sunrise or sunset
  • Sing karaoke in front of strangers
  • Take a pedal boat out on Tempe Town Lake; I've worked there for more than 2 years and have seen so many people praise how fun it is, whine about how hard it is, and everything in between. I'm ashamed to say though I've been in a pedal boat more times than I can count, I want the whole experience of going around the lake, even if my co-workers will make fun of me.
  • Go to an ASU football game, basketball game, and baseball game at least once; I've done the first two, but want to go to a baseball game and hopefully another basketball game and enjoy being a Sun Devil fan!
  • Go to a play or musical at Gammage Auditorium (ASU's amazing theater venue)
  • Get a drink between or before class at The Vine; because that's just too college 
  • Join or create a game of sand volleyball on the SRC fields
  • Take a picture on the horse in front of the Business building
  • Drive through Jerry's Drive-Thru liquor; it's practically an ASU landmark and I want to say I have
  • Take a road-trip and hike the Grand Canyon; now that I'm old enough to really appreciate it, and while I live so close to this wonder of the world, I really want to re-visit it
  • Go to the green house on top of the Life Sciences building
  • Have a picnic in the Secret Garden on campus
  • Take a dip/splash in the MU fountain
That's the majority of if, and I'm doing my best to mark my calendar to make these things actually happen! I'll tell you soon about some of the awesome events I have planned with my friends. 

Happy MLK Jr. Day! Enjoy the holiday weekend!
Alexv

No comments:

Post a Comment