Friday, November 9, 2012

Catching up.

I know, I know. I've been slacking horribly in the blog-o-sphere. It was all a whirlwind from Homecoming to today. It probably will continue to be as this week leads to Thanksgiving week, and then to Finals time. Oh joy!

Here are some updates from my life the past couple weeks (other than iPhone decisions!)

1. Homecoming was fabulous, in a 2 hours of sleep, stressful, chaotic, wonderful kind of way!
 

 Some of my favorites from the longest ASU Homecoming tradition, Lantern Walk, and the Parade!

2. Halloweekend; I got to go out with my favorite girls, dressed up as sea creatures one night, and Katy Perry with my family and some other friends the second night. Who doesn't love dressing up and seeing of hundreds of other 20-somethings dressed as everything from Unicorns to Freddy Krueger. Too much fun, especially meeting cute boys with mustaches. Until you don't talk to them ever again, but hey- still fun!


Sea Creatures and my family of musical artists (Katy Scary, Freddy Mercury, Kitty Purry, and Katy Perry!)

3. Took a weekend to spoil myself last weekend. I got a pedicure which I've totally been loving. I just look down at my toes and feel so happy with my french-tipped toes. Totally worth it before they go into boots for winter! I went and got coffee at Gold Bar, went on a bike-ride to nowhere with my friend from work. It was nice to ride around the lake in Tempe, not going to work, or rushing to class, or trying to get home in a hurry.The weather has finally been nice here in AZ, and I'm trying to soak it in as much as I can!

 Pedicured toes and coffee! 

4. I traveled to Indianapolis for an interview this week. One of my dream companies flew me out for a final interview. Super stressful, but such an amazing experience! You never think something like that would happen to you, but I've finally come to realize that all my work, all my jobs, all the studying, is all worth it! Whether it's with this company, or somewhere else, I am getting such great experience and doing great things and I'm loving it! I'm supposed to find out in the next week or two about an offer from the company and will be sure to share the details! Send good vibes my way! xo
 What I wore on my interview, it was casual- everyone was wearing jeans! Definitely threw me off, but was way cool to wear what I'm more comfortable in!

Hope this got you caught up, thanks for checking in! Have a lovely weekend!
Alex


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Loved reading this post! I was sad I couldn't go to the Homecoming celebration but I was there in spirit! That is soooo freaking exciting about your job interview! Ahhh I hope you get it!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, sea creatures is SUCH a good group costume idea. Gotta remember that one. Your interview outfit is so chic! I hope you get it!!

    ReplyDelete