Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ecstatic!

So, about my last post... I may have lied. I received the phone call from Amazon about my 'feedback' on Friday afternoon. I wasn't really looking forward to it, who wasn't really looking forward to hearing what I did wrong and how I didn't get one of my dream jobs. Anyways, that wasn't the case. After talking to the recruiter, I found out I did receive the job offer! I could not be happier and it has been such a whirlwind of emotion. It makes it that much sweeter (minus the 24 hours of heartbreak between Thursday and Friday) that I thought I didn't get it, then actually receiving an offer.

I can't believe it and I couldn't be happier. I'm so thankful for my family and friends that were there for me when I got it, but just as importantly when I thought I didn't get it. They put up with lots of tears, and then lots of yelling and laughing and smiling when I told them I actually got it. I would be embarrassed for assuming if I wasn't so freaking happy that I got it.



I know there are a lot of great things ahead, so much room for growth, and so many amazing opportunities. I'm creating my future, my dream job, and my perfect life each and every day and I'm so excited for the adventure.

HAPPY HAPPY TUESDAY!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! This made my day hearing this!!! So happy for you love!!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete