Thursday, November 15, 2012

Resilience.

I wish I had good news to share. I really thought I would to. It's hard when you envision yourself getting the news, calling all of your family, posting it online. I've seen my future after graduation, moving somewhere, working in a fulfillment center, growing with this huge company I've obsessed over and researched for hours. Well, I unfortunately didn't get the job I flew out for a couple weeks ago. I'm really disappointed, but I know it'll all work out. I have been telling myself if this ended up being the case than I obviously wasn't right for the company. It wasn't meant to be. There are tons of other jobs out there and my perfect job is awaiting me.. this just wasn't it.

I'm really trying to feel that way, and I really do believe it, but I just need some time to get over it first. My heart hurts after so much time and energy has been invested into this process, and talking about it to others, and getting my hopes up- really, really up. It'll be alright. I'm still breathing. My family is safe. And life is gonna go on. I just need a pint of salted caramel gelato and a couple hours watching a chick flick.

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N

Have a good weekend, keep on keepin' on.
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Alex, I am so sorry:( You can't let it get to you because there are bigger and better things out there for you! This wasn't meant to be and you will find something amazing in no time!! :) Try to have an amazing weekend!:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete