Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pick one!

So I think I've decided... I'm going for it. I'm going to buy the iPhone 5! My phone is so cracked and I'm afraid I'll get shards of glass in my face every time I talk on the phone! So the hard decision now is what kind of case to get! Eeee!

Check out society6.com for the most awesome cases ever and give me suggestions of which ones you like! I like the tribal patterned ones, the skull ones, the B&W photography ones, and some of the quote ones. I want to hear what you like, and help me choose from the hundreds available!

There is also this choice from Amazon, which is $10 instead of the $35... hmmm.... I can't choose. So I need your help!

What do you think? Where did you get the case for your phone? Is it worth it to spend almost $40 on a case for a phone?

Have a lovely day!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I hopefully will get the Iphone 5 when my contract is up! I just got a super cute phone case from the Nordstrom BP sections, ahhh so cute!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete