Monday, March 12, 2012

Your Life's Golden Ticket

Getting ready for my Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory themed event I have tomorrow, I stumbled upon this.



So true! How amazing that we can choose what we want to do with our lives?! Just stop and think about that. I could choose to drop out of college and live in Alaska living off of berries if I wanted to. I probably won't because I value my education and think going to ASU and having internships and learning new stuff everyday is pretty awesome, buuutttt... I have the option! Just like I have the option to major in whatever I want, go into the career field I want, etc. Which is daunting to me most of the time because there are so many things I could see myself doing! Anyways, take a second and appreciate all of life's opportunity and I'll quit being so philosophical and enjoy my Sunday night.
You do the same!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment