Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tunesdayyy.

Happy First Day of Spring!!
I know it's late, but here are some tunes to check out on this lovely Tuesday. Just heard them, and have been listening to them all night.



Just realized I missed part of my online homework that was due last weekend, so now I'm getting that done before my trip. Boo! Trying to apply for as many internships as possible, catching up on my event planning for the rest of the semester, making my summer travel plans, and figuring out Vegas for my Birthday. Oh, how I don't want Spring Break to ever end!

So excited to leave for Tucson in the morning, and New Mexico this weekend. I see a lot of thrift store shopping, cooking, eating and lounging! How splendid, as long as I get everything done tonight! Hope you're week, break or not, is going just great!
Tune out to this new song and have a good night!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww that sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful vacation! SCCs spring break was last week so I'm already back boo:(

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete