Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear you,

I think I posted this on my blog before.. but go look at this! It will totally make you grateful for your family, your youth, your grandpa, the house you live in... so many different things! I love it, totally makes you reflect on life. Pretty intense, I can't get over it.
I totally want to make one and submit it, I'll have to find a good picture to do it with.



I just finished my test a couple hours ago, now I'm working on paper 1 of 2. Can't wait until they're both finished and then it's SPRING BREAK! Finally! I want to stay in bed in the morning for an extra hour, stay in bed with the shades down reading Catching Fire, watching netflix and catching up on One Tree Hill. Then I'll be down in Tuscon visiting my sister and eating Pinkberry at UofA and then of the NM to visit my dad! I know I'll have to work the next like 6 days, but at least I won't have meetings/internships/homework to worry about when I get home! Hallelujah!

Hope you are excited for Spring Break/enjoyed yours/are currently enjoying yours!
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Sounds like you have fun Spring Break plans lined up! I can't wait for it either! Just a few more days...

    ReplyDelete