Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some nights.

Listening to the new Fun. album. SO good! Got back from my conference in Charlotte, NC. Had so much fun, but it was extremely exhausting we had to be at the conference center at 8am each morning and weren't done until midnight, one night it was until 2am! Phew! A lot of watching mediocre bands and awkward comedians, but saw some great performances also. I go to hang out with my Penn State friends and Heather, which was amazing! We created a Penn State/Arizona State alliance-super group. I had a lot of fun, eating and travelling on ASU's dime, exploring a new city (Charlotte is so cool!), and meeting a lot of new people. Glad to be back home, though, and wishing I had a day off this weekend to sleep in, but I didn't get so lucky. Spring break is only 2 weeks away, I think I can make it!





My internship with Arizona Foothills Magazine is going good, I actually go to write a few things for the magazine, and got complimented on them, which made me super excited! Classes are going well, trying to stay on top of things.
Currently:
Trying to organize my class schedule and get ready for Fall registration.(All ready- say whaaa?!)
Applying for summer internships, eeee!
Looking for new good music, my iPod is feeling a little dull
Applying for positions with PAB and (maybe) RHA
Deciding where I'm living next year
Living the good life!

Have a good weekend, try and get some sleep!
Alex

3 comments:

  1. I heard a Fun. song on the radio the other day and loved it!

    It sounds like you had a fun, but exhausting time at your conference! And that picture with you and your friend... could your guys' hair be any more gorgeous? Seriously. I'm jealous! :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping the title of this post was from the fun. song!! I have been OBSESSED with the new album! Except for the random, unnecessary auto-tuning, it's phenomenal! I was in NC recently too and I totally feel ya on exploring a new place. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me miss NACA so much! I love that we keep meeting up around the globe. I can't wait to see where we find ourselves together next!

    ReplyDelete