Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paul & Palooza.

Paul Rudd is one of those guys you just can't help but adore. He is so cute and charming, and it was a pleasant surprise to find this video on another blog I was reading. The advice was silly, but it was so cool to see him talking, and hilarious to hear his answers.



Anyways, happy to have my test done after today and on to more homework and getting ready for Devilpalooza with All American Rejects on Friday! Woo! So ready to sing along to Swing Swing like I'm back in 7th grade (Was it really that long ago?! Crazy... yet still a classic!) dancing on my trampoline in my backyard. I'll just be singing along to it 10 years older and backstage working at the concert this time. Hope to see you there or enjoying some weekend treat!


Enjoy the day!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment