Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nail News

So I've had a strong urge to paint my nails or get them done this past week or so. My boss has the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail polish strips and I'm obsessed. Ever since I've been catching glimpses of the wonderful patterns in magazine pages all over I have been dying to try them. I think I might just go out and grab some this weekend. Any suggestions of which I should try? I'm leaning toward the lace ones, or maybe the multi-colored glitter or flowers. Hopefully they won't chip since my polish has a tendency of chipping after a couple frisbee practices. So sad.



I have also been lusting over the nail art pens from Sally Hansen. I swear I've wanted these things since like 8th grade, and I have yet to get them! I even asked for them for Christmas - and no luck! There are so many cool designs to be created on the canvas of my nails like this cute, festive idea from SweatShirtDressShirt.


What nail treat have you been meaning to try? Have you ever tried the polish strips? I want to hear all about it!

Have a happy week everyone! School is crazy right now, so don't stress too much!
Alex

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of great things about the polish stripes. My friend tried the flower design ones, and they lasted a whole week with minimal chips!

    I love the multi-colored glitter one. I feel like if that one were to chip, it would be less noticeable than a plain colored, or a non-decorative one. Let us know which one you get, if you get one! Oh, and I think you should look in your sunday ads, or online for coupons. I saw one this week for $1 and some cents off, but I can't remember where. :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    P.S. Thanks for including a picture from my blog on this post! I am so flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say strips* ...not stripes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete