Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good things ahead.




1. NACA National Conference in Charlotte, NC

2. My new internship (in an excited but vaguely anxious, nervous and scared way)

3. Finishing Catching Fire, and starting the third Hunger Games book

4. Spring Break visiting my twin!

5. Picking a farm to work on this summer

6. VEGAS for my 21st

7. My future that holds so much potential I can't wait to watch it all unfold and enjoy getting there!



I just have to remember through all the work, there are good things to come, and there are many good things happening right now.

Enjoy the ride everyone,
Alex

3 comments:

  1. Good list! Careful with the third Hunger Games book, though. I would reserve excitement until you finish it. And I wanna go to Vegas for my 21st too! Is yours soon?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, now I'm especially anxious to finish the second! Haha, relatively soon since I've been waiting for so long.. it's May 31st! When's yours?!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited to see you at NACA! One week!

    ReplyDelete