Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crack the spine.

I say I love books, but I think all of our stories are extraordinarily interesting. They are real, and they are special, we just don’t realize it because we get to experience it every single day.

I absolutely love reading. It's such a great escape, so enlightening, and so magical! I had the chance to read a few books over winter break. I think it's so cool how each book I read I learn a lesson from. I read The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing and I didn't learn to hunt, nor did I learn about fishing, instead I learned about the pursuit of love, and always being yourself even when you feel like you need to be so utterly cool and flawless to make a guy like you. I also read Betty White's book, If You Ask Me... and of Course You Won't and laughed and learned. There's so much to life, she's ninety and still having a ball! I still have 70 more years to live this joyous life.. how awesome is that?! I'm pretty excited for it, or happy with it because it's happening right now!

Any ways, I'm reading The Hunger Games right now. I'm stalling on the last few pages because I haven't gotten the sequel yet. It's so good and so different than anything I would have chosen myself, thanks so all the popularity I got branch out and totally escape into this whole new world of the book. That sounds completely nerdy, oh well! Read it if you haven't yet, and don't spoil it for me if you have!



Grab a good book (not a textbook for a class!) and start a good book this week!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment