Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dig it.

So my friends and I in my entrepreneurship class are figuring out ways to build community and give back. We've had tons of ideas come and go, and some still lingering. One idea that has stuck with me is the idea of a community garden. We have an urban garden here in Tempe, but it isn't open to the public. How great would it be to have an open space for people to come, be connected to each other and the earth, interact and relax. I think my group is on to something, and it's really exciting.


Image via WeHeartIt.


Do you have any community gardens near you? Would you benefit from one, or like to go to one to get your hands dirty, have some fresh food, or even just hang out in a cool setting? Let me know, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

That's all for now, on to another late night Thursday meeting. Oh joy!

Happy Groundhog's Day!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment