Thursday, September 22, 2011

Freedom.

Three events over, two tests completed and my week is over... at least the hard part! One more class and one more meeting and then it's freedom and San Diego for the weekend with my favorite people- my sisters and brother! Going to see Two Door Cinema Club, The Lonely Forest and Grouplove! It's going to be amazing and I can't wait!
Here's what I've worn the past week!

Top: Estate
Bottoms: Thrifted and cut
Watch: Macy's

Even if I didn't do that well on my test, which I made over 200 notecards for and studied in every waking moment that wasn't dedicated to a program or class I'll accept it because for now I did what I could. I'll take what I know now and use it to study for the next one, don't sweat the small stuff. Get a Chai Tea Latte and let life go on. It's the last day of summer, no reason to not enjoy it!
So go have the last bit of summer fun!
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment