Thursday, October 6, 2011

WIWW

Here it goes, even though it's a little late. I couldn't miss two Wednesdays in a row. Especially when I have no excuse of a test or tons of homework, this week anyways!



V-neck: VS Pink
Shorts: Pink House Treasures
Headband: Topshop

I really need a haircut, but don't know where to go! Maybe the beauty school, just something that won't cost an arm and a leg! Anyways, I've had the most relaxed week and it has been great. Catching up on me time, watching Glee, cooking, and enjoying the beautiful weather that is gracing Arizona right now. It is October and the plans of pumpkin carving, Halloween parties, and trips to the State Fair are making me ecstatic. So glad it's finally here, and for now I'm going stop worrying about my life plan for the next three years and focus on the important things in life, like pumpkin spice candles and baking brownies!

Here's to soaking in the best month of the year,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment