Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hump Day!

Whirlwind of a day, but I did wear at least one cute thing this week.

 

Cowboy fringe shirt - Estate Sale
Shorts - F21
Sandals - gift from the grandma! (from Dillards)

A look at my apartment should be coming soon if I get it pretty and clean and take pictures of it which may or may not happen in the near future! Camp up north this weekend, San Diego the following weekend for TDCC! Eeeee :]
As my best friend says, just remember what's going to make you happy.
True that.
Alex
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts give me such inspiration to play around with my outfits and not always wear the same thing the same way. Thank you! And I'm totally jealous of all your Estate Sale finds. You always seem to happen upon the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete