Monday, September 19, 2011

Wanderlust.

I cannot tell you how badly I want to travel right now; go off and explore more of the world. Yes I was just up north in Prescott, and yeah I'm going to San Diego this weekend (which I am SO excited for) but I am dying for that feeling of a completely new place. I miss the different accents, finding my way around a new place, the lack of a routine that rules my days, with something new everyday. Wanderlust, so intense I'm ready to hop on the next plane going anywhere. But then again, I have this deep rooted longing for my family. Wanting to be home, on the couch, dozing of with a blanket and the muffled sound of TV and the voices of the ones I love around me. Just wanting to have someone here with me, knowing when I come home, caring when I leave and where I'm going.
Torn in a contrast of two completely different things, and right now I am contently stuck in the middle.


Take me away.

Happy Monday,
Alex

2 comments: