Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I didn't forget, just a little late. But better than never!
Trying to stay on top of my online homework, study guides and papers due anddd planning my upcoming event in a couple weeks. Hope you all are staying on top of all that you do, and most of all staying happy!




I got this romper at Goodwill over summer and fell in love with it's retro feel. I need to trim the shorts, but I haven't gotten around to it, and wanted to wear it... so I did! I got to enjoy lunch with my Grandpa and then had a vintage-shopping soda-drinking sister date in Downtown Phoenix! Totally fell in love with MacAlpines, the CUTEST old-fashioned soda shoppe. We felt like we were in an old-timey movie drinking phosphates and sodas on bar stools. So great!

Well, off to more Astronomy homework! Have a good week,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. adore this outfit. so cute. amazing ring. love love love this. i've got a new outfit post. would love to hear what you think. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete